Jpaulsen Introduction

Jpaulsen Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th May, 2017 - 2:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Jpaulsen Introduction
A Friend

Jpaulsen Introduction

Hello, I am a student in the biomedical science course at a school in Spokane, Washington. We have been testing water from various locations around the city and in some nearby cities for various chemicals and components. We thought it would be interesting to get a hold of some water from other places around the world, and so I am trying to get in contact with people in foreign areas who might be willing to send me some water. You do not necessarily have to live in a 3rd world country to give us some interesting results! If you would be willing to send me some water with proof of your location and of where you got the water from (Like a picture with a time stamp) we would be incredibly grateful. I can give you the results of the tests and what they mean but any compensation beyond that may not be possible; however, I am willing to discuss it.
We are testing for the presence of:
-Ammonia
-Ph
-Chromium
-Chlorine
-Lead
-Mercury
-Copper
-Iron
-Silica
-Cyanide
-Sulfide
-Nitrates
-Phosphorous

Any responses are appreciated and you do not have to be outside of the united states or in a 3rd world country!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Introduction Jpaulsen

Welcome to this new place.

It is nice to have someone new that can contribute to our discussions in a constructive manner. To keep on this beat please remember the Rules and Policies you agreed to before becoming a Member. In case you need a reminder I have placed the vital links at the bottom of my Post.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Jpaulsen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Jpaulsen! Sounds like a nice project, the only problem is we do not allow members to openly share their contact details so I'm not sure how they will be able to send water samples to you. Feel free to join in the discussions though as we talk a lot about water resources here.

> TOPIC: Jpaulsen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,