Choices & Consumer Spending

Choices Consumer Spending - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th May, 2017 - 11:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Shopping
Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

We buy what we grasp: How our hands lead us to choose certain products. The things we touch while shopping can affect what we buy, according to new studies. The authors suggest that tactile exposure to the object "Activated the conceptual representation of that object, which then facilitated subsequent processing of the given object." Ref. Source 3y.

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2017 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Spending Consumer and Choices

That might be a nice way to explain why stuff to buy comes in fancy packages because we love to buy the box it comes in.

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Choices & Consumer Spending Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Okay, I can see that. It gives you another sense to make you want to buy. My bet is, if they could also stimulate another one or two of your senses in a positive way you'd be even more prone to buying it. I mean, it only makes sense the more of your senses that are stimulated positively the more apt you are to like something. So, one day we'll be out shopping and everything will feel like suede, smell like popcorn, sound like church bells when you touch it and look mahvalous… simply mahvalous.

> TOPIC: Choices & Consumer Spending

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,