Heroic Death Of Character

Heroic Death Character - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 16th May, 2017 - 10:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ok… So what is the most heroic death any of your characters have experienced? This is purely for non video game characters. I'm not referring to being "Killed" and being healed back to life. This is referring to the character's final death and you had to roll a new character.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Character Death Heroic

Probably the one I remember is when my character took the place of his love so that she could live and he would take her place in death. He would much rather she live than him go on without her *smile*.

15th May, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Heroic Death Of Character Reviews RPG & Card Board

One I can recall wasn't particularly heroic nor was it exciting. I had a character enter a room where he was ambushed by some goblins. One was above the door, the others were on the side and front. They started stabbing me at close range until my character was gone.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Character Death Heroic

Most heroic would be my paladin Astor. Failed to stop this cult from opening a free access gate to the Abyss. Helped hold the line against a literally infinite number of demons while a way to close it was sought. Stayed inside to the last as the portal closed behind him and the rest of his companions got out.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Character Death Heroic

Most heroic death would be my Dwarf Dain. His party met a giant while they were still at a fairly low level and rather than leave it be they decided to attack. Needless to say, it didn't go well and to give the rest of them time to escape Dain fought the giant by himself. It was epic for a few rounds as he darted in and out between the giant's feet inflicting what amounted to pinpricks on the beast. Then his luck ran out and the beast rolled a [Critical Hit] with his axe, pretty much splitting him in two.

> TOPIC: Heroic Death Of Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,