Death By Caffeine

Death Caffeine - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2019 - 9:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Death By Caffeine
16th May, 2017 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Death By Caffeine

Those of you who love caffeine should read this since you can die from over consumption in a short space of time:

international QUOTE
Coroner: South Carolina teen died from drinking too much caffeine. The official cause of death for Davis Allen Cripe was a “caffeine-induced cardiac event causing a probable arrhythmia.” Source 5w

Logan Stiner's death happened in two hours after drinking a Mountain Dew, latte and energy drink.

Death By Caffeine
Death By Caffeine (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Death By Caffeine
A Friend

Caffeine Death

Given that this is the first such incident I have heard of, and personally know people who regularly consume several times that amount of caffeine in similar time frames without negative impact…

I have to say, health wise, we probably have bigger issues to worry about.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Death By Caffeine
A Friend

Death By Caffeine Health & Special Psychology

Speak no evil of caffeine. It's my drug of choice. It gets me going in the morning. I'm not a happy person without it *wink* I think that this was just a rare combination that affected that one person. As Daishain said I've consumed a lot more caffeine than that in a short period of time. I've known others that drank 5 plus energy drinks in a short time span.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Death By Caffeine
A Friend

Caffeine Death

I have heard of teens having adverse effects from drinking too much caffeine. I think most of this stems from energy drinks to kids under the age of 16. I was a parent who refused to buy my kids any coffee or energy drinks. Once they were out of the house it was their choice but while in my house I did not allow it. I do believe Caffeine can be bad for teens.

16th May, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Caffeine Death

The emphasis here is that death can occur by the over consumption of caffeine, even if not in your case. As KNtoran rightly pointed out this occurred in a teen as their young bodies are not as hardy as they may think. Energy drinks and the like are constantly being campaigned as the drink of choice, this is something for parents to be very aware of and act on by passing the info on to their children.

There are Threads about the health aspects of caffeine and the addiction behind it:
* Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
* Effects of Tea and Coffee

16th May, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Death By Caffeine

Added to what JB said the drug keeps adults from sleeping, makes you jittery, and hardens your arteries. Can you imagine adding those symptoms to a young person?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2019 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Death Caffeine

We love coffee, tea, chocolate and soft drinks so much, caffeine is literally in our blood. Scientists may have proven how much people love coffee, tea, chocolate, soda and energy drinks as they validated their new method for studying how different drugs interact in the body. Source 4z.

> TOPIC: Death By Caffeine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,