Robert Mueller

Robert Mueller - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Aug, 2017 - 12:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Best of  Robert Mueller Former FBI Director
Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Robert Mueller

Justice Department appoints former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special prosecutor for Russia probe. The Justice Department on Wednesday appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller as a special counsel to oversee a federal investigation into potential coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election. Ref. Source 9y.

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Robert Mueller
Robert Mueller (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Robert Mueller
A Friend

Mueller Robert

I hate special prosecutors. They get sweeping powers and then they look at things that only tangentially touches the original matter. And they feel like they have to find something rather than just finding out if there is something there.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Robert Mueller History & Civil Business Politics

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein says he sees no cause for firing Robert Mueller, and it is his call. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told the Senate Appropriations Committee on Tuesday that he alone has the legal authority to fire special counsel Robert Mueller and that at this point there is no cause to do so. Rosenstein appointed Mueller last month to run the investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election because Attorney General Jeff Sessions - a former Trump campaign adviser - has recused himself. Media reports Monday indicated that President Trump may have been considering firing Mueller. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Robert Mueller
A Friend

Mueller Robert

And again, I dislike special prosecutors. They often go fishing and look for anything to justify their existence. That is what happened to the Clintons during Whitewater, the one during Iran Contra, and the one during President Bush's administration. In none of them did they find any wrongdoing in what they were originally chartered for. There may be other examples.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Mueller Robert

Special counsel Robert Mueller has asked the White House to preserve all documents relating to the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower that Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort had with a Russian lawyer and others, according to a source who has seen the letter.

Mueller sent a notice, called a document preservation request, asking White House staff to save "Any subjects discussed in the course of the June 2016 meeting" and also "Any decisions made regarding the recent disclosures about the June 2016 meeting," according to the source, who read portions of the letter to CNN.

The preservation request is broad and includes text messages, emails, notes, voicemails and other communications and documentation regarding the meeting and any related communication since then.

A White House spokeswoman told CNN they don't comment on internal communications and the special counsel's office declined to comment. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Robert Mueller

Special counsel Robert Mueller using multiple grand juries in Russia inquiry. Russia special counsel Robert Mueller is using at least two grand juries - in Virginia and Washington, D.C. - to advance a wide-ranging federal inquiry into possible coordination between President Trump's campaign and Moscow, a lawyer involved in the case said Friday. As he investigates Russia's interference in the presidential election, Mueller may continue to use multiple panels or eventually consolidate those efforts in Washington, where the special counsel's team has only begun to use a grand jury in recent weeks. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Robert Mueller

President Trump says he won't fire special counsel Robert Mueller: 'I'm not dismissing anybody'. President Trump says he does not intend to fire special counsel Robert Mueller, whose federal investigation into Russia's election meddling he frequently denounces as a "Witch hunt" or a "Hoax." Trump told reporters: "I haven't given it any thought. I've been reading about it from you people. You say, 'Oh, I'm going to dismiss him.' No, I'm not dismissing anybody." Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2017 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Robert Mueller
A Friend

Robert Mueller Politics Business Civil & History

President Trump talked to reporters today about a bunch of wide ranging issues. He sounded quite intelligent and he new what he was speaking about. Look, the man is certainly not perfect… but neither was President Obama, except if you talked to the press and then he was the second coming. So, why have the swung the pendulum so far in the other direction?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Robert Mueller

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,