Texting While On A Date

Texting Date - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th May, 2017 - 11:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Texting While On A Date

This is the first date from hell. A WOMAN may be facing a legal dispute after a man sued her last week for texting during their first date to the movies. Ref. Source 5l.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Texting While On A Date
A Friend

Date On Texting

First, texting during a date. That should be a hint there is no relationship. Second, in a movie theater? That should be hint she had no manners. But come on, suing to recover the price of the ticket? That should be a hint this guy is a bit vindictive. I hope they both have fun trying to find new dates. And in Texas! I like Texas.

18th May, 2017 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Texting While On A Date Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

He should have noticed that before… that she texted a lot unless he wasn't particularly observant. Why did she even say yes to the date if she knew she wouldn't be interested. Its all crazy.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Texting While On A Date
A Friend

Date On Texting

Vex,

I think it is because we are losing the ability to relate to our fellow human beings. We are even losing the ability to understand what is acceptable behavior.

> TOPIC: Texting While On A Date

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,