Spooklion Introduction

Spooklion Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th May, 2017 - 3:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Spooklion Introduction
A Friend

Spooklion Introduction

Howdy, I am Spook Lion I suppose, and I am here to join and hopefully stay here!

One reason why I decided to join this site is because of my love for creative writing. Besides Math, I'd have to say that English was one of my favorite subjects in school, and I've always been in the school's creative writing club. I got into Dungeons & Dragons just recently, but I've been a referee/Dungeon Master of sorts in play-by-post Role-playing Games for almost a year now (Not necessarily a year, I suppose; I closed one session down in February this year, and it ran since July, and I'm planning to start up yet another on in about a week or so).

I've found how fun play-by-posts Role-playing Games were last year, and I'm hoping to give this place a try as well. I hope that I have as much fun here as I did with the play-by-post sessions I hosted (Or possibly even more) and also hope that the users here are as welcoming as the users at the other forums I was with as well!

However, my only real concern with this place the 'creative capacity' on character creation. When I tried out Dungeons & Dragons, unlike others in that session, my character was a pirate lion, and I had loads of fun with that character. I'm just hoping I'm not reduced to something among the lines of only getting to choose between being a human, elf, and dwarf, but I highly doubt that it'll be like that here.

In short, it's great to come by here, and I'm planning to stay here as well!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Spooklion Introduction
A Friend

Spooklion Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Spooklion,

Welcome to this site. As a relatively new member myself I wanted to stop by and let you know this site is well run, the members are friendly, and questions get answered.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Spooklion Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Spooklion

Oh gosh, that's great to hear.

For me, it feels as if that the users make or break a community for me. I prefer being in a forum that doesn't have a hostile environment attached to it. So if the users are friendly here like you say, then I think that I'll have fun here, thank you for replying to me!

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.8%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Introduction Spooklion

Welcome to our band on the internet. You have nothing to worry about. Most of the members are role-players and those that aren't probably wished they were *wink*.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Spooklion Introduction
A Friend

Spooklion Introduction

There are a large number of Dungeons & Dragons games ongoing, most of which are accepting new players. We actually have a game for every edition save for 4E, and that includes Pathfinder. (Though the ADnD game has been paused due to low participation.)

So, what kind of game would interest you most? You could potentially join several games, but I'd suggest sticking to one until you're sure you'll be sticking around for the long haul.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Spooklion Introduction
A Friend

Spooklion Introduction

FairMaiden-
Oh, thank you. It's nice to know that people around here are friendly, and the more people that reply to me, it seems the more I'm reassured that that's true too!

Daishain-
Gosh, I'm sorry, I actually don't have very much experience with Dungeons & Dragons so far, so I don't really know what kind of game I'd like to join so far. I think I'll just take a look when I can and jump into anything that really interests me.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Spooklion Introduction
A Friend

Spooklion Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Okay, in that case, the first question would probably need to be what version you're familiar with. There are some significant differences in the rules depending on which. What edition did you play before?

If unsure of what the edition was called, describe how a character's skills were handled, we should be able to narrow it down from there.

I do suggest learning to play multiple editions at some point, the differences can be quite interesting. But you might want to start with something familiar.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Spooklion Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,