Tangela Introduction

Tangela Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Jan, 2017 - 7:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 12
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Tangela Introduction

Greetings,

I'm Tangela, a visually impaired 22 year old writer/roleplayer. I've been writing in some form since early middle school. I began on text only MMORPG's called MUD's and soon moved to forum-based roleplays and tabletop gaming in high school and college. I am still fairly active in muds, forums, and local and skype based tabletop groups. I'm most familiar with Pathfinder, but thanks to a few recent podcast discoveries, I'm hoping to try my hand at Dungeons & Dragons 5e as well. I admit I do have a tendency to flit between writing outlets, muds for a few months, forums for a few, taking some time to putter around with the gamebook I'll someday finish, and back to forums, but I try to be an active and engaged writer wherever I am, and will rarely if ever leave an active partnered story hanging. I tend to write moderately intelligent characters who are often polyamorous,, meaning they have multiple romantic relationships, though not always multiple sexual relationships.

In the real world, I am a voracious reader of epic fantasy and some science fiction, and an enthusiastic fan of lots of media from Joss Whedon to Star Wars. I studied English education for several years and have recently discovered a bourgeoning interest in making music. I look forward to seeing what this community has to offer.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 27th Jan, 2017 - 9:40pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Tangela

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Greetings young warrior. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Tangela Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Tangela! Really nice to have you here and thank you for sharing your background. If you ever have questions about site features or trouble in navigation then you can always ask right here, your introduction thread and someone will help you.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Tangela Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Tangela

Greetings, we have several games ongoing at the moment. There is both a Pathfinder and a 5E game that are taking on new players. I happen to run the latter. Here's where you'll find them: Source 8o

If you need any help, we'd be glad to lend a word.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Jan, 2017 - 11:39pm

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner

Introduction Tangela

Replying to: Daishain Thanks for that information! I'm not super experienced at tabletop and will probably play more in person before striving to join an online game of that nature, but perhaps sometime in the coming months that can happen.

Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 27th Jan, 2017 - 9:40pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner

Tangela Introduction

Hi,

So far I'm really enjoying my time here. However, I do have a few questions.

First, in my meeting my advisor entry on ROK2, I chose my stepsister for the advisor. Would it be alright if I made it half-sister instead?

How do you change your skin? I assume that refers to the layout of the website, right? I didn't see anything about that in the control panel. Likewise for adding a signature/personal text. What am I missing?

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

Tangela Introduction
A Friend

Tangela Introduction

Tangela, click on your name. Then click where it says member edit. Next, click control home, then edit. You will see what you need there.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 7:55am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner

Tangela Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Replying to: kirroeth Thanks for the tips, but unfortunately I'm still not seeing the sections I asked about. After going to my profile, I am clicking the first edit link, which takes me to a place to edit my profile. It has sections like birthday, website, facebook, etc. But no place for personal text or forum skin that I am able to see. Clicking on these fields specifically in the profile page doesn't give me anything either.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Tangela Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,