Favorite Place To Read A Book

Favorite Place Read Book - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 28th May, 2017 - 11:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

When you want to read a book you are interested in where is your favorite place to read it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Book Read Place Favorite

I have three places I love to read. One is in bed. I love to read a book in my warm bed. Especially if someone is reading beside me. Next, by my wood burning stove on a cold winter's day. Lastly, outside in the sun just about anywhere… say on a picnic would be nice.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Favorite Place To Read A Book UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Sitting at the base of a tree well shaped for such lounging. I find it quite relaxing.

27th May, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Book Read Place Favorite

The privacy of my own home, especially hidden away in my room, as it gives me the time to read without distraction. At least, this is generally the case, my laptop can still be a persistent distraction that doesn't go away.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th May, 2017 - 5:17pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Book Read Place Favorite

I like to read when ever I have a chance. It does not matter what I read as long as I have something to read. I really like to sit on my recliner at home and read with a dog on my lap snoozing away. A drink beside me and a good book in front of me. My recliner allows me to look out front of my place and watch the world go by too as I read.

27th May, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Of course if I had my own personal library, especially one with thousands of books, and a comfy chair would be a place I'd come to love as one to read within. Especially if I had mood music to help me even get more drawn into the story that I am reading.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Favorite Place Read Book

So, in a perfect world I'd open up a book store for collectible books. There'd be old, broken in leather chairs for people to sit and read in. I'd serve bourbon and port. And people could smoke cigars. I might even sell a book or two.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Favorite Place Read Book Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Those old book stores are perfect. I love going in there. I prefer old fashioned books. After all the hours being spent in front of a computer screen I don't want even more. Old books feel like old friends. They bring back memories just picking them up.
I love to read sprawled across my bed. It's also great to read at the beach. The waves crash in the background while I sit back in a beach chair. The ocean is so relaxing and then adding a book is divine *smile*.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Favorite Place To Read A Book

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,