Allencory Introduction - Page 3 of 3

Welcome to the Community. Make sure you are - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Jun, 2017 - 12:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Allencory Introduction
A Friend

Allencory Introduction - Page 3

international QUOTE (daishain @ 24-May 17, 4:14 AM)
The other has a bit of a twist. You play yourself, estimating where your stats would be, and picking a class based on what you'd like to do. And yes, 'you' are fully aware that you're in a Dungeons & Dragons based universe. Loads of metagaming discussions, and 'I' am planning to start recursively playing Star Wars d20 with the other guys in between adventures.

Okie. I hope I am not a bother. What's the name for the RP that puts us in the world of Dungeons & Dragons ?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Allencory Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Allencory

For that one,

Main Game thread: Source 3u
Rules & Support: Source 3e
Character Creation: Source 9s

I'd take a look at the three to get an idea of what's going on there. Then if you remain interested, pop something into the creation thread to get started.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Allencory Introduction
A Friend

Allencory Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hey Allen, might want to check the game thread again. Praying and waiting for people to come by is a little awkward when there's a trio of tired people who are standing there waiting for you to answer their greeting tongue.gif.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Allencory Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Allencory

Sorry, hadn't noticed the posts before. But I did fix it. Also, net is going to be touchy for a while. Am on the road and service can cut out from time to time.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Allencory

Welcome to the Community. Make sure you are subscribed to the Threads in which you participate then count the number of notifications you received since last you Posted - this will be an indicator of how much you should be reading before responding.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Allencory Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,