Ariana Grande Concert Massacre - Page 2 of 6

I can tell you that many places have seen - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th May, 2017 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
  Ariana Grande Concert Massacre Manchester, England, UK
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre
A Friend

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre - Page 2

Yes, the innocent are always the ones who get blamed in incidents like this. I heard about Muslim doctors working overtime in Manchester to help the dying and injured. I also heard about Muslim cabbies giving away free rides. Just like we didn't blame the Americans of German descent nor the Americans of Italian descent and exactly the opposite of how we treated the Americans of Japanese descent is how we need to treat Muslims. We are not at war with all of Islam, but we are at war with a significant minority of it that espouses a radical brand of Islam.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Massacre Concert Grande Ariana

And that of course, is the main point of these attacks. Western civilization embracing those muslims that do not ascribe to a radical agenda is extremely harmful to the radical agenda in question. They want a world divided between Islam and everyone else.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd May, 2017 - 3:45pm

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yes, they are pushing hard to start that war. Then they would have their Caliphate. It wouldn't last very long though. Eventually the world would unite to crush their evil ways… as it always does. Unfortunately, a lot of innocent people usually die along the way.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Massacre Concert Grande Ariana

Fake news online follows Manchester bombing after Ariana Grande concert. Pictures of people not at the Manchester concert are being used online to drive traffic. Ref. Source 6s.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Massacre Concert Grande Ariana

This is disgusting and it's all for some stupid followers? Don't these people understand the pain they are causing? I guess the answer is either no or they simply don't care. This is another example of how societies moral compass has shifted.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Manchester bomb victim named as eight-year-old Saffie Rose Roussos. Eight-year-old Saffie Rose Roussos was at the concert with her mother, Lisa, and sister Ashlee Bromwich. It is understood they are being treated in hospital. Ref. Source 3u

'People's skin and blood were everywhere. I'm still finding bits of God knows what in my hair': Manchester Arena terror attack survivors tell of their horror. Ref. Source 2h

Salman Abedi named as the Manchester suicide bomber - what we know about him. Born in Manchester in 1994, the second youngest of four children his parents were Libyan refugees. On Tuesday, it was reported that the Islamic State group had claimed responsibility for the attack. Ref. Source 8i.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th May, 2017 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre - Page 2

Here is the front page of the Sun with a picture of the cowardly killer and one of his victims. Law enforcement will have to understand that security needs to be both before and after a major public event as these lunatics become 'smarter' in looking for maximum damage.

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre (Hover)

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ariana Grande Concert Massacre Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I can tell you that many places have seen a heightened awareness of security since this bombing. No longer will we be able to go to a event like a concert or ball game without thinking of some copy cat wanting to cause harm to innocent people like this. I know from everything I do that this can occur almost anywhere right now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Ariana Grande Concert Massacre

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,