Zedek Introduction

Zedek Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd May, 2017 - 11:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Zedek Introduction
A Friend

Zedek Introduction

I really enjoy Role-playing Games that have great character development and allow for a multitude of options for your character based on those things. That sounds like what this game is designed for, as I don't mind reading. The genre about a medieval setting is a classic and I'm interested to see how this game turns out.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Zedek

Welcome Pathfinder Role-Player

Salutations. Be ye a dedicated warrior that seeketh adventure? For Pathfinder Play by Post start participating forthwith here: [+] Pathfinder Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

To weed out the Dungeons & Dragons games and just see Pathfinder look here: Pathfinder

To create a Character look for any Thread that says "Create Character" and start there for instance: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters.

Not sure how to put thy right foot in front of thy left? Seek help here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Zedek Introduction
A Friend

Zedek Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Zedek,

As a fairly new member myself I wanted to stop by and say hello. This is a great site. The moderators run it very well and the members are friendly and helpful. I hope you have as good of a time as I have had.

> TOPIC: Zedek Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,