Change Your Top Or You'll Be Arrested - Page 2 of 2

Yes you are correct we were not there and - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 25th May, 2017 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Change Top You' ll Arrested The strange case of Hickory Ridge High School in North Carolina and Summer
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Change Your Top Or You'll Be Arrested
A Friend

Change Your Top Or You'll Be Arrested - Page 2

Touché. You definitely scored a point with your last sentence. I didn't think about that. You are correct. So, now it may be that she enticed the situation and the principal rose (Or perhaps sank) to the occasion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Arrested Youll Top Change

I bet she wore it up on the shoulders when she first got to school and then over time like many do it became more off the shoulders. I would have liked to walked through the cafeteria at the time and just seen how many girls and guys actually did not meet the dress code at the same time. Why pick on one person only? Like I stated earlier we would need to have more information about this. Clearly it is not effecting her studies.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Change Your Top Or You'll Be Arrested UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

So, here are my thoughts on this now that I have thought about it and ready what KN and Kyrroeth have to say. First, she probably pushed the limit on what she wore. It may have been barely within the limits or barely outside the limits when she put it on and as the day wore on it became progressively more out of bounds. Fault to her. The principal should have handled this differently too. Why do this in front of everyone? This could have been handled much more quietly and without all this fanfare had he thought this out. He is the adult and should have know better. Fault to him.

Of course, the other thing Kyrroeth said is true as well, we weren't there so we are going on conjecture. But I think they are both at fault in this going off of the limited information I have.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Arrested Youll Top Change

Yes you are correct we were not there and are making a lot of assumptions. My biggest thing is the way she was bullied by the principal. She should have been pulled aside and not be singled out like she was. I think people who do this in front of others are trying to get a good reaction from an audience that should never have been part of the conversation or the infraction.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Change Your Top Or You'll Be Arrested

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,