Making Millions With Moon Dust

Making Millions Moon Dust - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th May, 2017 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Woman to turn $1130 investment into $5.4m. WHEN this woman picked up 'moon dust' NASA misplaced for just over $1000, she had no idea it would be worth millions of dollars at auction. Ref. Source 1f.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dust Moon Millions Making

Wow, talk about a stroke of good luck and also the forethought to seize on that good luck. Good for her having the guts to shell out over $1,300 for something and striking it rich doing it.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Making Millions With Moon Dust History & Civil Business Politics

I don't think I'll ever understand the people who pay bales of cash for this kind of thing.

I mean, come on, Lunar regolith is only remarkable compared to normal dust in terms of how badly you don't want it anywhere near your lungs.

Even the historical value is rather muted.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th May, 2017 - 9:33pm

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dust Moon Millions Making

Yeah, I'm with you on that Daishain. I'm happy for this person. She took a gamble and it paid off for her. But if I had the kind of money where I could throw $5M around like this I think I'd spend it philanthropically.

> TOPIC: Making Millions With Moon Dust

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,