Dani Mathers

Dani Mathers - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th May, 2017 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Dani Mathers Playboy playmate gets punished
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dani Mathers

Playboy playmate Dani Mathers ordered to clean graffiti as punishment for naked gym photo. A judge ordered Mathers to spend 30 days cleaning up graffiti in Los Angeles as punishment for taking a photo of a woman in a gym locker room. Ref. Source 5n

Image from Twitter public domain.

Dani Mathers
Dani Mathers (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Dani Mathers
A Friend

Mathers Dani

Why would some one think this is ok to do. Didn't people get in trouble for doing this before? Maybe she thought she was special because she appeared in playboy. Shaking my head.

26th May, 2017 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Dani Mathers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

No, that's not what happened.

international QUOTE
She gained notoriety on the other side of the camera when she snapped a photo of an unwitting and unwilling subject — a naked 71-year-old woman in a gym locker room.

She wasn't taking a picture of herself it was someone else who didn't give her permission. Then she started to shame the poor old woman. 30 days cleaning graffiti is too lenient!

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Dani Mathers
A Friend

Mathers Dani

Yes I understand that she took a picture of another and that is what I was saying why did she think that was ok. She thinks because she was a playboy model she can get by with it. Yes I agree that community service for a month is too lenient.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Dani Mathers
A Friend

Mathers Dani

KN,

I totally understand what you're saying. This is another instance if someone famous thinking they can do whatever they want. Shaming that poor woman was so wrong.

> TOPIC: Dani Mathers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,