Salman Abedi

Salman Abedi - Studies of Islam - Posted: 29th May, 2017 - 7:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Salman Abedi Terrorist suicide bomber
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Salman Abedi

'Forgive me': Bomber's final call. SALMAN Abedi called his mum and brother just minutes before he began his deadly mission at the Ariana Grande concert. Ref. Source 7s

Related Threads: Terrorism In Britain and Ariana Grande Concert Massacre.

Image from news.com.au.

Salman Abedi
Salman Abedi (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Salman Abedi
A Friend

Abedi Salman

So this evil person felt injustice and figured the best way to fix it was to blow an eight year old girl and a bunch of other innocent people at a concert. They went there to have fun and it ended in a bomb. I am really not a violent person by nature. I did what I did to protect the helpless and innocent. But when I read things like this, that try to vindicate the actions of monsters wearing human skin… well, I get a bit mad.

People who want to do this and those that motivate them to do things like this, I have no problem practicing my tradecraft on them.

29th May, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Salman Abedi Islam Studies

If he felt he was doing something 'right' why would he call to ask for forgiveness? Probably because he knew it would be hell for his family after he was gone. He wasn't acting alone he was being nurtured for this from young just look at the family pics.

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Salman Abedi
A Friend

Abedi Salman

Yes, and he listened to the false narrative that it was US planes bombing children in Syria. This is what comes out of rags like Al Jazeera, which is not a reliable news outlet, and many far leftist leaning news sites. They stoke the anger and mistrust… and then blame that on US actions too. The fact is it's Syrian planes killing Syrian children.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 29th May, 2017 - 8:02pm

> TOPIC: Salman Abedi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,