Eating Late At Night

Eating Late Night - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 4:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Eating Late At Night

Timing meals later at night can cause weight gain and impair fat metabolism. New findings suggest eating late at night could be more dangerous than you think. Compared to eating earlier in the day, prolonged delayed eating can increase weight, insulin and cholesterol levels, and negatively affect fat metabolism, and hormonal markers implicated in heart disease, diabetes and other health problems, according to recent results. Source 7f.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Eating Late At Night
A Friend

Night Late Eating

How is this new research? My goodness, my grandmother told me this when I was a kid… and that was a few years ago. I'm not sure why we are doing research into already proven things except as a way for researchers to get paid and schools and research facilities to get Government funding.

> TOPIC: Eating Late At Night

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,