Donald Trump & Healthcare - Page 2 of 6

You have a good point Daishain. Keep us divided - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 6th Jul, 2017 - 2:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Best of  Donald Trump & Healthcare Trumpcare
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump & Healthcare
A Friend

Donald Trump & Healthcare - Page 2

I doubt that this will be passed as written and will be debated on until a final bill is passed that has soo much pork funds in for many senators bellies that it will be just as broken as what is being replaced. Plus it will still not pertain to the elite in Washington who will still have their 100% everything paid for by the citizens health care for life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Healthcare and Trump Donald

Congressional Budget Office: 22 million fewer people would be insured by 2026 under Senate health care bill. Twenty-two million fewer people will have health care coverage by 2026 under the health care overhaul bill currently being considered by the Senate, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimated Monday. That number compares to the 23 million fewer people CBO estimated would be covered under the bill passed by the House in May. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donald Trump & Healthcare Health & Special Psychology

Okay, that number is totally unacceptable. We have got to do better for our citizens. I got it… it is political anathema to do this but sometimes we have to do what is right. So, go back, save in the ACA what you can and fix the rest.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Healthcare and Trump Donald

Who pays when someone without insurance shows up in the ER? The question of who pays if a patient can't is important as Republicans debate health care legislation that could result in more than 20 million fewer Americans having health insurance. Source 2n.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Healthcare and Trump Donald

As a Canadian, I can't understand why people's health care should ever be about profit. I think the people of the United States should demand a plebiscite on the issue that is binding. Get the fat cats and the corporations out of the decision. Maybe then you could have some sort of constructive dialogue if the politicians were forced to come up with a solution that actually benefitted the citizens instead of their own pocketbooks.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is a terrible situation. Obamacare was just horribly written. It is collapsing and something needs to be done. I feel that we need to go to single payer like most of the 1st world. Health care is a right in my eyes. That's the problem though. Opponents of this feel that it isn't a right. That is the great divide. If we could get everyone to agree that health care is a right we could solve this rapidly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donald Trump & Healthcare - Page 2

One thing that must be understood about American politics is that we ceased being a republic a long time ago. Those who can afford to bribe politicians are the only ones truly listened to by said politicians

To make matters worse, most of our citizenry have been deluded into thinking that any problems we face are exclusively the fault of the political party opposed to whichever they happen to support, making any kind of united front among the populace nigh impossible.

All in all, it makes any kind of change away from having health care be about profit a very difficult thing to achieve, as the only ones capable of getting real momentum on such an initiative are those with a direct financial interest in maintaining things as they are.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donald Trump & Healthcare Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

You have a good point Daishain. Keep us divided and fighting each other while they keep raking in the money. I don't believe that the majority of either party really cares about the American people. It's all about staying in power and making money. They have been very effective dividing us. There is all kinds of hate and violent acts between the left and the right and they aren't the real enemies.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Donald Trump & Healthcare

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,