Aericsteele Introduction

Aericsteele Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Nov, 2015 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Post Date: 29th May, 2015 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 95
Flag Posts: 1,434
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 11.6%
[+] Gain: 627.77 FP
Charm: 68

Aericsteele Introduction

I am looking to be involved in Role-playing Game topics/Play By Post games. I enjoy Dungeons & Dragons(5e), Desolation, Alternity, Traveller (Mongoose and TNE), Earthdawn (3e), Pathfinder, and Savage Worlds.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th May, 2015 - 4:34pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2015 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Aericsteele

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become a Role-playing Game player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found in our How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? Topic, if not, please ask within this Thread in the form of a Reply and someone will answer you.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2015 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
[?] CPosts: 2,816
Flag Posts: 4,164
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.0%
[+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
Charm: 48

Aericsteele Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome AericSteele, once you find the Role-playing Game that you want to join in this forum you might want to check out World Of Medieval, we are looking for new players to join if you are interested.

Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2015 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Aericsteele

Greetings Aericsteele and belated welcome to the Community. From the Post elsewhere I hope I did not confuse you. You are welcomed to join more Role-playing Games if you like. Someone is actually looking for Players for a 5E version of Dungeons & Dragons. Also, you may know of those who will be interested in this style - please do invite them.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2015 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Introduction Aericsteele

Thanks for welcoming me to the community. I actually came here looking for 5E play-by-post but didn't see anything in the Member Wars forum (It was pretty much Pathfinder and Advance Dungeons & Dragons) but I the Pathfinder game I ended up in has been an interesting experience so far. I will take a second look though at anyone looking for players in a 5e game, thanks for letting me know that this is out there.

Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th May, 2015 - 4:34pm
Signature:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Aericsteele Introduction

My apologies to everyone, there will be a delay with my posts. My brother-in-law died in a vehicle accident today so I am going to be delayed in getting the main opening post up

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Aericsteele Introduction

My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family in this time of loss. I wish you all the best.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Aericsteele Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

That totally sucks, man. Take all the time you need, we can wait. Besides, it gives us half a chance to get used to this BBS.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,