Your Face & Your Personality

Your Face Personality - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Jun, 2017 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2017 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Do you feel your face fits your personality? No matter your answer what about your face leads you to your conclusion?

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Personality and Face Your

No! I wish I had a different face and a whole different look because what I feel inside is not expressed in what people see. Sometimes it makes me so depressed but I try to think about other things.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Face & Your Personality Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yes, I think it does. I have both Greek and Italian features, a real Mediterranean look. I think that fits the two aspects of my personality, the Spartan and Sicilian.

19th Jun, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Personality and Face Your

I don't know. Sometimes people say that I look a certain way but its not how I feel I think its more of a contemplative look but they mistaken it as being sad. When I'm happy or angry they know it and those are the important ones *wink*.

> TOPIC: Your Face & Your Personality

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,