Fix It Yourself

Fix Yourself - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Jun, 2017 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

Fix It Yourself

What are some of the things you like to fix for yourself rather than get a professional to do it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Fix It Yourself
A Friend

Yourself Fix

I will tinker with electric and plumbing when it needs to be fixed. I'm also passable at fixing drywall when fixing the electric requires repairing drywall. I also tinker with my '77 Jeep CJ-5, but I won't touch anything new due to all the computer related components that rely on each other.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Fix It Yourself
A Friend

Fix It Yourself Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Presuming I have the time, pretty much anything that doesn't require particularly specialized tools/training.

Particularly enjoy the few instances I get to break out the solder gun, but I won't mess with circuit boards in that way.

19th Jun, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Yourself Fix

I try to fix everything in the house and outside the house. I think people pay people to fix things because its the easier and less time consuming thing to do, but as a single mum with limited funds, I have become quite self-proficient over the years. And its fun to see that something that had been broken was fixed by your own hands *smile*.

> TOPIC: Fix It Yourself

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,