Otto Warmbier - Page 2 of 3

New theory about Otto’s death. THE circumstances - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Jul, 2018 - 12:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Otto Warmbier Former North Korean prisoner
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Otto Warmbier - Page 2

North Korea denies torturing Otto Warmbier. The reaction was North Korea's first since Otto Warmbier's death on June 19. Source 6i.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Otto Warmbier
A Friend

Warmbier Otto

No, he fell into a coma because they treated him so good. The people in charge there are evil and one day I hope they receive their comeuppance.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

Otto Warmbier History & Civil Business Politics

North Korea breaks silence over Otto's death. NORTH Korea has called itself the "Biggest victim" after "Tortured" American student Otto Warmbier died following a year in a coma. Source 8s.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Otto Warmbier
A Friend

Page 2 Warmbier Otto

First, let's set the record straight, North Korea is in no way a victim here. They tortured this young kid… ultimately to death. They destroyed his life for some perceived political gain. The leaders of this country should be held accountable for that.

Second, this professor from the University of Delaware is way out of line with her statement that he deserved what he got. She asserts that because he is young, white, and male he thinks himself entitled and privileged. So, because of this he deserved death? Hell, we don't even know for sure whether this poor kid did this, it could have been a set up. And this professor who teaches our young adults thinks it's okay? My [..], if he did what they say he did then he still doesn't deserve this.

She should be sacked. She certainly has the right to say what it is she said. She lives in this great country of ours where we all have the right to say whatever. But the school also has the right to fire her and the parents who send their kids there have the right to say I'm not sending my kids to an institution that allows its teachers to espouse this kind of hatred based on race and gender.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Warmbier Otto

'It was a howling, inhuman sound'. THE family of US student Otto Warmbier have broken their silence on what happened when they met their son on a plane from North Korea. Source 6b.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Otto Warmbier
A Friend

Otto Warmbier

No matter how you look at this he is dead and it was at the hands of the North Korean Government. It is a tragic end to a young mans life. No need to keep bringing it up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Otto Warmbier
A Friend

Otto Warmbier - Page 2

Well, I think this time it needed to be brought up to help the parents get the story out so people can see what we are dealing with in North Korea. I can tell you all something, I am a sniper and a darn good one. There is one shot I wouldn't mind taking, Hell, I'd even enjoy it. If that makes me evil, so be it. If that makes me a bad person, I can live with that. But I would pull the trigger on the nut job of the north and sleep soundly that night.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2018 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Otto Warmbier Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

New theory about Otto’s death. THE circumstances of Otto Warmbier’s death, and why he returned from North Korea so badly damaged, are still a mystery. Source 4y.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Otto Warmbier

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,