Bodybuilding Formulas That Promise Gains

Bodybuilding Formulas Promise Gains - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Jul, 2017 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Bodybuilding Formulas Promise Gains Powders, supplements, etc.
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today posted warning letters to Flex Fitness/Big Dan’s Fitness, AndroPharm, and Hardcore Formulations for illegally marketed products labeled to contain steroid and steroid-like substances and promoted to increase muscle mass and strength.

Although the products that are the subject of these warning letters are marketed as dietary supplements, they are not dietary supplements. Instead, these products are unapproved drugs that FDA has not reviewed for safety and effectiveness.

FDA recommends consumers immediately stop using over-the-counter body-building products labeled or promoted to contain steroid and steroid-like substances due to the risk of serious liver injury and other adverse health consequences including kidney injury, increased risk of heart attack and stroke, and shrinkage of the testes and male infertility. Source 5x.

Image from MorgueFile public domain.

Bodybuilding Formulas That Promise Gains (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Gains Promise Formulas Bodybuilding

I have always avoided anything that says it will increase your body muscle mass. I think a lot of the drugs companies try to sale harmful drugs on unsuspecting people.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bodybuilding Formulas That Promise Gains Sports & Fashion Music Movies

KN,

I stay away from these things too. I've never trusted them. The only thing I take is a whey protein supplement that is approved. And I only take that when I'm on a hard workout schedule. I've found that hard work is better than supplements every time.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gains Promise Formulas Bodybuilding

Stenzzzand M1 Alpha Capsules by Andropharm: Recall - Contains Derivatives of Anabolic Steroids

ISSUE: Andropharm is voluntarily recalling all lots of Stenzzzand M1 Alpha capsules to the consumer level because these products contain derivatives of anabolic steroids rendering them unapproved drugs for which safety and efficacy have not been established and therefore subject to recall.

Consumption of these products may cause elevated blood pressure, aggressive behavior, male infertility, or enlarged breasts and shrinkage of the testes in men. Patients with underlying cardiac, hepatic, or prostate conditions may be at higher risk for adverse reactions than otherwise healthy users. To date, Andropharm has not received any reports of these or any illnesses or injuries related to Stenzzzor M1 Alpha.

BACKGROUND: Stenzzzand M1 Alpha capsules are marketed as dietary supplements and promoted to increase, sustain, and strengthen muscularity. The two products were packaged as capsules in 60 count bottles with the UPC code-642125502948(Sten Z) and UPC code-642125502924(M1 Alpha) and were sold through retailers nationwide in the United States from March 2016 to April 2017. This recall applies to all lot numbers and expiration dates of these products.

RECOMMENDATION: Consumers who have purchased Stenzzzand M1 Alpha products should discontinue their use and either return them to their place of purchase or discard the products in accordance with state and local ordinances for disposal of the drug products. Source 7n.

> TOPIC: Bodybuilding Formulas That Promise Gains

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,