Driving Safely vs Speed Demon

Driving Safely Speed Demon - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Jun, 2017 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Driving Safely vs Speed Demon
21st Jun, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

When on the road do you think some people interpret driving safely with a lack of care for themselves or that they truly do not care about anyone or that they are just engulfed in the need for speed?

Driving Safely vs Speed Demon (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Demon Speed Safely Driving

I tend to follow most of the laws when I drive. I do not speed a lot but I do speed about 5-7 MPH over the limit. I do not weave in and out of traffic and I do slow down due to changing weather and road conditions. I always see people passing me and speeding away or weaving aggressively through traffic. While it does not both me that they do this I just back away and let them go. I would rather get to my destination safely along with my passengers. I do know that if I need to I can drive faster and safer than most others.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Driving Safely vs Speed Demon Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

While there are some people that drive recklessly and risk others that isn't the biggest issue to me. People blame them but there is another group that is just as dangerous. Those drivers that putt along doing 40 in a 70 or block the passing lane or just as big of a threat. This is coming from a speeder. Just because someone drives fast doesn't mean they can't be safe.

21st Jun, 2017 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
Just because someone drives fast doesn't mean they can't be safe.

What's driving "Fast" for you doll? If you are driving at the maximum speed limit then you're driving fast, if you are driving over the limit then you are breaking the law and not being safe.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would dare say that almost everyone drives over the speed limit. Usually 5 or so I over like KN mentioned. I don't do 20 over or anything but I do 10 usually. I'm a safe driver. People in Germany on the autobahn drive well over 100 but they actually have good driving skills. Drivers in the US lack driving skills regardless of speed. Many do anyways.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Driving at 73 MPH in a 65 speed zone can be driving fast and it can still be safe. Watching for a slow driver in the left lane is always a hazard and yes topping over a hill doing 63 in a 55 zone to see a tractor halfway down the hill on a two lane road is another hazard. It does not always matter how fast or slow you go you just have to drive in a safe manner and be ready for any potential hazards. The only places I do not go over the posted peed limit is in residential areas. I do not need to have another child riding on the hood of my car.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Driving Safely Speed Demon

I agree KN. It's all about where it's at. I don't blaze through residential areas either. On the interstate though ... I pass in the passing lane and then get over. I don't swerve all over the road cutting people off to pass. I pay attention to what I'm doing.

21st Jun, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Driving Safely Speed Demon Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Most people also misunderstand speed limits. The speed limit is the maximum you should go it does not mean that's the speed you should drive at you can actually go less and should go a little less. You do not have to be a snail but you should never pass the maximum. You mentioned the autobahn, consider that they have the roads to go fast, they have been designed with the right angle for turns, etc. Roads may be given a speed limit simply because they aren't designed for it in any case we do not go over we go less. There is no way you can say you are breaking the speed limit and being safe, tell me I'm wrong in a court of law.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Driving Safely vs Speed Demon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,