Charlie Gard Is Being Held Hostage

Charlie Gard Held Hostage - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Jul, 2017 - 1:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Charlie Gard Being Held Hostage
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A Hospital is Holding This Boy Hostage, Won’t Let His Parents Seek Treatment Elsewhere. Ten month old Charlie Gard is very sick, but he has two awesome champions-his mom, Connie, and dad, Chris, without whom he most certainly would be dead.

Charlie Gard Is Being Held Hostage (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hostage Held Is Gard Charlie

Yeah, I thought there might be another side to this story…

The kid is dying of a very rare genetic disease for which there is no cure, no treatment, and not even a notable push to research either. As sad as it is, with only 16 cases in the entire world, its a very low priority.

So the hospital has him on life support, the only choices they have are to let the child die, or prolong the suffering in hopes that someone out of nowhere has a eureka moment before the child dies in agony anyways.

I know its a difficult decision, and I'm not going to deride these parents for clinging to hope, but stop making it sound like a case of desperate heroes fighting the evil doctors.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Charlie Gard Is Being Held Hostage Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

But if the news did that then there will not be a big news story and no one would get all riled up. While it is sad that this poor child is suffering I believe the parents want as much time as they can have.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Charlie Gard and His Parents Given U.S. Residency to Fly Him to America for Treatment. Pro-life Congressmen gave Charlie Gard new hope this week when they granted the British infant and his parents permanent residence in the United States. Source 5g.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Brutal twist in Charlie Gard case. THE parents of Charlie Gard have withdrawn a request to take him to the US, as the hospital notes concern at the doctor's 'financial interest'. Source 4y.

25th Jul, 2017 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

I feel sorry for the parents, they just want to give their child a chance which is their right and the government is telling them they can't - heartless.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Charlie Gard Is Held Hostage

Yeah, the bottom line is the state shouldn't have the right to tell the parents what to do unless they are blatantly abusing their child. Quite the opposite here, these parents are trying to keep their child alive. Of course, reading what Daishain wrote, there is little chance in that happening. Still, the state should give them the chance.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Charlie Gard Is Held Hostage Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Hospital Refuses to Allow Charlie Gard to Go Home Claiming His Ventilator Won’t Fit Through the Door. Frankly, if I had not closely followed the way the Great Ormond Street Hospital in London had treated the parents of little Charlie Gard, I would not have believe what took place this morning. Source 9w.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Charlie Gard Is Being Held Hostage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,