Seychelle Introduction

Seychelle Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 2:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Seychelle Introduction
A Friend

Seychelle Introduction

Hi my name is Seychelle. I'm German. I live in New Zealand. I'm a lesbian. Agnostic. I like to write. And, that's about the extent of what I would tell someone I don't know. I'm here out of boredom, just willing to give new things a try. I have been writing in the form of role-playing for 20 years. I started when I was a little girl. I only got into tabletop, pen & paper, system based role-plays (Whatever word / phrase you want to use) very recently. I've currently only played using the Dungeons & Dragons system, 3.5 edition. My primary reason for being willing to play Dungeons & Dragons, or any similar system to it is my love for medieval story telling, and that's about it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 8:33am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Seychelle

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Seychelle Introduction
A Friend

Seychelle Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Seychelle! There are two Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 games here and there is a 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons that is open. I recommend that you try the 5th edition version out as well because it isn't as numbers heavy as 3.5 and is well suited to sate your need to write.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Seychelle Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Seychelle

I'll second that, 5E is pretty easy to pick up, and lends itself well to an RP centric adventure.

And no, I'm not just saying that because it is my game she's talking about tongue.gif In any case, take a look around and see what you think, if you have any questions, we'd be glad to help.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Seychelle Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Seychelle

Yup, we have a great campaign going using 5e, which I just started as well. I can back up what Kyrroeth and Daishain said, it's easy and fun. I think it has become my favorite version, and I was always a 3.5 guy. We also have a good campaign going using 3.5. You should check them out and join in.

> TOPIC: Seychelle Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,