Sadone the Princess

Sadone Princess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 274
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Sadone the Princess
A Friend

Sadone the Princess

Sadone is a royal princess travelling the lands and hunting with her bow. She has long blonde hair with tan skin from being in the west beaches. With a smile on her face she welcomes meeting strangers as she passes and hopes to make friends in this new land.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Sadone the Princess
A Friend

Princess Sadone

Advisor Description

I met Klymax the soldier on the road while hunting. He seemed to be very good looking and toned muscles which reminded me of my Uncle growing up. We soon became friendly and I trust his advice and guidance. He was well dressed and I can imagine the day I will have such wealth to purchase some new clothing. I flirted with him and showed that I was an available lass and needing company from time to time in my travels and maybe we could spend time together on hunting trips. I could see potential in this friendship and in need of his service at times. I hope that he finds me attractive and wanting and in need of his help and support. I would do much to make him feel appreciated.

I look at him as a guiding hand and feel an attraction to him being an older male that I tend to fancy. I wash my face and do my hair to look nice in the morning so that I might gain his interest in me. I feel I am young but have things to offer him if he wants to approach me to find out.

At times during the day I would drift into a daydream while out in the countryside waiting to spring my next meal, and think about being a good provider and helping when I can. I would think about being stronger and able to stand on my own two feet in the world and think about finding a partner to share my stories with and time.

I need advise starting out in this world and will be open minded and hear from Klymax my advisor so that I can understand concepts and gain experience as I travel to help me in my future adventures. I look forward to having fun times and being cheerful with smiles and joy. I think its an amazing place and I try to find things that help me grow at each time I get.

> TOPIC: Sadone the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,