Communism 101

Communism 101 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Communism 101

Ever since Karl Marx's ideas communism has risen and changed in modern times. Ideally it is supposed to make everyone equal so no one has any needs because everyone's needs are met. In reality it is not like that and in modern times you can see the clear distinction between the common citizenry and the elite who are allowed to become very wealthy. The other problem with communism, as I see it, is the lack of diversity. People aren't allowed to excel beyond what their neighbor has or can do otherwise you aren't being a good commie. Let's put it this way, what if the whole world converted to communism, would it really work? I doubt it but I will like to read some arguments from anyone who thinks communism is the ideal political / governing system.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Communism 101
A Friend

Communism

Communism can be made to work fairly close to Marx's ideals if one or both of two conditions are met:

-The community is extremely small, under 100 individuals
-The leadership is both absolute and incorruptible.

The first obviously cannot be done globally unless the human population is reduced to the millions and divided into tribes, and the second is impossible with human leaders involved.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:14am

> TOPIC: Communism 101

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,