Stress & Over Eating

Stress Eating - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Oct, 2017 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Stress & Over Eating

Eating your feelings? The link between job stress, junk food and sleep. Stress during the workday can lead to overeating and unhealthy food choices at dinnertime, but there could be a buffer to this harmful pattern. Source 1n.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Stress & Over Eating
A Friend

Eating and Stress

This is just another indicator of how important a good night's sleep is for us. I try to get a minimum of six hours, although I often end up with less. As far as eating goes, I've found it helps if you take a mkinute and think about what you're going to eat instead of just diving in. Of course, the fact I prepare my own dinner so I stay away from junk food helps too.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Stress & Over Eating
A Friend

Stress & Over Eating Health & Special Psychology

Many people deal with stress many different ways. I know a lot of people that deal with stress by eating. While this helps them they need to find a way to also help them burn off some of those calories. I know I need to work on this myself.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2017 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Eating and Stress

Stress might be just as unhealthy as junk food to digestive system. We all know that a poor diet is unhealthy, but a new study finds that stress may just as harmful to our bodies as a really bad diet. Source 5g.

> TOPIC: Stress & Over Eating

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,