Space Corps - New Military Branch

Space Corps Military Branch - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th May, 2020 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Space Corps,New Military Branch Department of the Air Force
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lawmakers within the House Armed Services Committee have introduced legislation that would require the U.S. Air Force to establish a "Space Corps" as a distinct branch of the military by January 1, 2019, according to Space News. Source 8n

Image from U.S. Air Force.

Space Corps - New Military Branch (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Branch Military - Corps Space

Yeah, I'm not sure we're to this point quite yet. Although, thoughts of Star Trek did just flash through my head.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Space Corps - New Military Branch History & Civil Business Politics

With us making leaps and bounds towards turning into a possible space faring people I think this is a good move. Have people who are prepared for space before we all go to space.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Trump's Space Force launched at Pentagon as a separate armed service. Vice President Mike Pence announced Thursday that the Pentagon has begun planning to create a Space Force, making it the first new armed service since 1947. It will require Congressional approval. Source 3m.

Post Date: 15th May, 2020 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Officials to present Trump with new Space Force flag. President Donald Trump will be presented with the United States Space Force Flag and sign an Armed Forces Day Proclamation in the Oval Office on Friday afternoon, according to his official schedule. Defense Secretary Mark Esper and the Space Force's chief of space operations, Gen. John Raymond, will present the flag to Trump, which is derived from the seal unveiled earlier this year, a senior administration official told Fox News. Source 7m.

Space Corps - New Military Branch (Hover)

15th May, 2020 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

I can't take the name 'space force' seriously at all. I'm not sure what name would be better, though.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th May, 2020 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Space Corps - Military Branch

I can't think of a better name. You have an air force so why not a space force. It would have been a definite joke if they called them a "UFO force" or "Space marines'. Either way I'm glad we have it. Its more protection for us.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

> TOPIC: Space Corps - New Military Branch

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,