Tires: White Letters Out Or In?

Tires White Letters In - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Jun, 2017 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Tires White Letters Out In Tyres
25th Jun, 2017 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

When you buy some new tires for your vehicle and it comes with raised white or colored letters do you ask for the colored letters to be on the inside of the rim where they are hidden or outside for everyone to see? Its amazing how debatable this Topic can be because some say letters on the outside is free advertising while others say it makes the vehicle look better. What's your view?

Tires: White Letters Out Or In? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Out Letters White Tires

I do not care either way. It is a tire and the main selling point for that tire to me is the tread life and heat rating. IF it has raised white letters and they are on the outside that is fine with me. If they do not have them that is fine too.

25th Jun, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Tires: White Letters Out Or In? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

If its a good name like Goodyear then I will show it outside. If its something else like a cheap brand I hide it *wink* Also I follow the trend of my other tires because it doesn't look good if you have one tire with the white out and the other with the white in.

> TOPIC: Tires: White Letters Out Or In?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,