Following A Car

Following Car - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Jun, 2017 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Following A Car

Following a friend leads to unsafe driving behavior. A new study inspired by a court case involving a driver seriously hurt in an accident when following another car to a destination, provides evidence to show that the car behind makes risky driving maneuvers. Driving faster, more erratically, closer to the car in front and jumping traffic lights are all blamed on a fear of getting lost. Drivers are advised to provide the follower with a map or navigational guide before setting off. Source 9f.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Following A Car
A Friend

Car Following

If I have someone following me I tend to slow down and make sure they have no issues following me. I take well light and multi-lane highways most of the time so they will not get lost behind me.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Following A Car
A Friend

Following A Car Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I totally agree with the increased risk following people. The problem is that most people driving with someone following act like they aren't being followed. When I have someone behind me if the light is about to change then I'll stop. Some people will go through on a yellow knowing that there is a car following. Also, don't wait until the last second to make a lane change for a turn. That's always nice to deal with while following. sad.gif.

25th Jun, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Car Following

True that. Following leads you to do things that you won't normally do. The driver you're following really has to be courteous enough to wait for you and not play touch and go.

> TOPIC: Following A Car

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,