Christiand Introduction

Christiand Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Jul, 2017 - 5:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Christiand Introduction

Hi everyone,

I found this page as I was looking for a new PBEM. I have been playing Dungeons & Dragons in its various incarnations since the early 1980's with the classic Keep on the Borderlands. Over 35 years later, I am still involved with a weekly game with like-minded individuals. I love the creativity of Role-playing Games and enjoy working with others to build a story. In games, I tend to play clerics or bards but whatever a group might need is fine with me. I teach high school and have introduced Dungeons & Dragons as a lunchtime activity for students hoping to develop future players and Dungeon Masters. The camaraderie and cooperation my little group of players has developed reminds me of when I was in their shoes in high school. I look forward to getting to know members of the community and engaging in thoughtful, polite conversation which sometimes seems to be a lost art on the internet.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Christiand

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi ChristianD! Nice to have you here and thank you for sharing a bit about your interests. Horde gave you the links to get started but should you need more info feel free to ask in here, your introduction thread.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Christiand

Greetings and welcome to these boards. There is one 5E game ongoing at present that is taking new players. As the Dungeon Master of that particular game, I'd be happy to take you on.

The main thread for that is here if you care to peruse it: Source 1k

The timing is actually excellent, we're in the midst of an interlude between chapters, and I already intend to introduce one new character when the main plot resumes in a few days/

There are also a couple of other active games, if you have interest in other editions as well. One nice thing about Play By Post, the investment to join multiple games is not much more than for just one.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jul, 2017 - 11:18pm

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Christiand

Thank you so much for the invite to the game, Daishain. I will get up to speed on the main thread. Is there any particular class or need for the group presently?

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Christiand Introduction

I'd say the critical roles have been filled.

They could benefit from someone who can bring utility magic to the table, a wizard or a tome bound warlock would serve well in this regard. They could also use someone that specializes in some form of crowd control.

On the other hand, they've been doing well so far regardless, so play what you wish.

Check out the character creation thread to get started when satisfied with the main story. Source 1f Among other things you need to know, the first post includes a list of the characters that are in play, should help give a sense of what the party has on hand.

I should note that there are three other active Dungeons & Dragons games on these boards. One second edition, the other two are 3.5e. I don't know if you have any interest, but they're there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Christiand Introduction

I am more into playing 5th edition right now and want to settle in on the forums a bit before I think about branching out. I am thinking of playing a halfling wizard at this point.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Christiand Introduction
A Friend

Christiand Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Sounds interesting. How about you post what you've got in the character creation thread I linked in my last post, and we can take it from there.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Christiand Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,