Roleplay Introduction

Roleplay Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 49 122 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 28
Avg: 2.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 88%
[+] Gain: 85.41 FP
Charm: 3

Roleplay Introduction

Hailing from fantasy lands where imagination can take you to any place and time. I saw some interesting back and forth banter over some roleplay issues so I thought this place looked worthwhile enough to register to add my own thoughts.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG General | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 1 Week Ago
Signature:
Sponsored Links:

Member Junior

Roleplay Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I saw a list called "Top 20 FP Owners" is that like money in this forum? What can I do with it?

Signature:

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 3,045
Avg: 23.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 49,627.00 FP
Charm: 102

Introduction Roleplay

Welcome to the site. You'll find we're all pretty friendly here and no one bites! Yes, [FP is] akin to money that allows you to buy possible advantages for character in Role-playing Games. Although, unlike [money] in many cases these advantages, in the way of gems, could be a boon or could be a disadvantage… although the majority of the time they have been boons in my experience.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Greek Orthodox | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 20th Jan, 2017 - 5:23pm
Signature: Come back carrying your shield, or on it."
Ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς!

Member Junior

Introduction Roleplay

So you can use this money to boost your character? But isn't that like cheating for those who don't have the money?

Signature:

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 3,045
Avg: 23.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 49,627.00 FP
Charm: 102

Roleplay Introduction

Yes and no. It's an inducement to get the FP for sure. And everyone has the same access to get that money, posting a lot, getting likes, donating to the site to help with maintenance and updates, etc. So those that have can certainly use it to upgrade their characters, but everyone has the opportunity to get FPs. Also, there are a few people in our games who have to means to buy gems and don't. They prefer to remain pure. I am not one of those and I can tell you I have some pretty good perks and some pretty bad disadvantages… luck of the roll.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 1 Week Ago

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Greek Orthodox | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 20th Jan, 2017 - 5:23pm
Signature: Come back carrying your shield, or on it."
Ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς!

Roleplay Introduction

Hi Roleplay! You are finding your way around very well. I just wanted to clarify that FP is not money. FP stands for "Forum points". It is a point system the community uses to reward you certain things. You can learn more about it in this topic: Points, Core Posts, Posts & FP - Forum Points.
Post Date: Wed Jul 26, 2017 - 6:36:51 GMT / Post ID: #

History
We rest Roleplay Introduction to share infobreak from past times:
HistoricToday is: 26th July (GMT), in history on the 26th of July, 1990 AD the following event happened:
General Hospital tapes its 7,000th episode
Guest please SHARE: "Roleplay Introduction" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Roleplay Introduction
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Roleplay Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Sri Lanka

Country of the day Sri Lanka

Unanswered Threads for Sri Lanka, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By News 3 Hours Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 4 Hours Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 2.2 Days Ago
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.7 Days Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Hunter 2.7 Days Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 26th Jun, 2017 - 1:38pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 24th May, 2017 - 6:41pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:39pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th Jan, 2016 - 4:57am

Updated every: 14 minutes