Prediabetes

Prediabetes - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prediabetes

Most primary care physicians can't identify all risk factors for prediabetes. Researchers who distributed a survey at a retreat and medical update for primary care physicians (PCPs) report that the vast majority of the 140 doctors who responded could not identify all 11 risk factors that experts say qualify patients for prediabetes screening. The survey, they say, is believed to be one of the first to formally test PCPs' knowledge of current professional guidelines for such screening. Source 3p.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Prediabetes
A Friend

Prediabetes

This is one of the things that my VA doctor has been checking me for. SO far my sugar levels and other body levels are indicating that I am not in any way prediabetic in any way. I am also doing things to keep me healthy and away from developing diabetes.

> TOPIC: Prediabetes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,