Microsoft Paint

Microsoft Paint - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 26th Jul, 2017 - 10:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

MS Paint
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Microsoft Paint

Favourite program to be killed off. THE internet is lamenting the death of a classic computer program that Microsoft has indicated is on the chopping block. Source 9c.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Microsoft Paint
A Friend

Paint Microsoft

Ouch, I like this one. I have used this for a bunch of different things. I hope the new version is as easy to use… but I doubt it. Sometimes new features aren't worth it if they are too hard to figure out and easy isn't necessarily a bad thing.

25th Jul, 2017 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Microsoft Paint Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I'm not a graphic artist but this one of the worst image manipulators out there. I downloaded other free stuff that was free to use and had many undo options.

25th Jul, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Paint Microsoft

I never liked the paint program that came with Windows either I mean it was so awful compared to open source stuff you could download for free.

25th Jul, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Paint Microsoft

They aren't replacing it with anything at all so what will a new install of Windows give you to edit an image.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Microsoft Paint
A Friend

Microsoft Paint

Seraphina,

I thought I read that they are replacing it with some kind of improved paint function. Did I misread that?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Microsoft Paint

Don't panic: Microsoft saves Paint. THERE was an outpouring of grief when Microsoft indicated it was killing off a classic computer program. Now, it says it's "Here to stay". Source 2x.

> TOPIC: Microsoft Paint

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,