Lack Of Sleep Can Add Body Fat

Lack Sleep Add Body Fat - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 6:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Insufficient sleep may be adding to your waistline. Adults in the UK who have poor sleep patterns are more likely to be overweight and obese and have poorer metabolic health, according to a new study. Source 8w.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fat Body Add Sleep Lack

Again, why are we studying things our grandparents told us and just seem like common sense to me? I mean, don't we have better things to spend the money that went into this on? You know, small stuff, like feeding the hungry, curing cancer, faster than light travel, catching the cricket in my bedroom that keeps me up at night (Checking to see if you're paying attention). Anyway, some of the things I see that are being studied are very important… and some just seem like wasted resources.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lack Of Sleep Can Add Body Fat Health & Special Psychology

Some of these government grants for research need to have the money spent or they will get less money next year. SO they spend the research money in some odd ways. Thus you get to read about research in the fact that lack of sleep can make you heavier since you body can not reset itself.

2nd Aug, 2017 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

Fat Body Add Sleep Lack

Its only logical that if your body can't repair and rejuvenate via sleep then its not going to be able to efficiently detox and burn fat so yeah… get some good sleep.

> TOPIC: Lack Of Sleep Can Add Body Fat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,