Gildas Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Aug, 2017 - 7:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 289
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Gildas the Knight
A Friend

Gildas the Knight

Gildas stands 6 feet and 2 inches tall with a muscular body. He has a crimson red hair with huge ocean blue eyes. He has a white skin and a handsome appearance in general. He wants to become the ruler one day. He has a lot of confidence in himself. He wants to meet a lot of friends during his journey of becoming the ruler.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Gildas the Knight
A Friend

Knight Gildas

Advisor Description

Just mere days after entering the Town, I was approached by a certain person. I had no idea what kind of business would he have with me. He was a tall man with a muscular build, he wore armour. His sword on his belt looked enormous and dangerous. After that, he told me that my mother had hired him to keep an eye on me. It was an incredibly positive experience for me. The fact that he is here makes me happy. He will be an advisor who will help me in my adventures, and he will be a dear friend for me.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Gildas the Knight
A Friend

Gildas the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Your beauty hit my heart,
like a marvelous art.

The ocean blue eyes,
will one day be my demise.

Lovely red lips,
can sink ships.

You charmed your way into me,
and I'm standing on my knee.

Huge chests make a jealous woman,
they are as a soft as a cushion.

> TOPIC: Gildas the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,