Ggwynne Introduction

Ggwynne Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Aug, 2017 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 9
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Ggwynne Introduction

I'm a gamer of old - last played Dungeons & Dragons, Gamma World, Top Secret and other tabletop Role-playing Games probably 30 years ago. But that gaming impulse has always been there, tucked away in a dark corner of my mind, waiting for a chance to escape. I'm also a writer by trade (Branding and advertising) and am looking for an outlet to unleash my fiction writer side. Love of Role-playing Games + desire to write fiction = ROKII.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Aug, 2017 - 10:15pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ggwynne

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Greetings aspiring combatant. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Ggwynne Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

HI Ggwynne! Great that you are interested in ROK II. You can begin creating your character now just follow the start link that Harker gave to you.

> TOPIC: Ggwynne Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,