Proudnoob Introduction

Proudnoob Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Aug, 2017 - 11:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Proudnoob Introduction
A Friend

Proudnoob Introduction

Hi there, I am a new but very enthusiastic Dungeons & Dragons 5e player. I am Dungeon Master'ing 2 games out of my house in person, each about once every 3 weeks. I'd like to explore the game further from a player's perspective, but finding another game either in person or "Live" online really isn't going to work with my schedule, so I'd like to try Play By Post. Hope I can find a game.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Proudnoob

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Proudnoob Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Proudnoob, nice to have you here and sharing your Role-playing Game background. This is the game to join: Dungeons & Dragons 5e Character Creation while there is still room.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Proudnoob Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Proudnoob

Noob,

We have one 5e game going on now and I'm contemplating starting one up in the near future. The one I'm thinking about will be an alt Earth setting back around the time of the Persian War.

> TOPIC: Proudnoob Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,