Rhyannon the Wanderer

Rhyannon Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Aug, 2017 - 10:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 293
14th Aug, 2017 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Rhiannon
(+)

Rhyannon the Wanderer

Mother has just died, leaving me just as I've come of age. I'm not sure if I'm meant to feel more competent now that I'm an adult or if its something which comes with practice and time, I'm hoping its the latter because I'm currently feeling off balance and bereft. I do however, have clear cut goals which I'm trying to focus on, looking forward rather than back as a wise man once said. I want to explore the world and meet many new people and ways of doing things. I want to meet, tame and breed interesting creatures including making friends with them as I travel. I've had some experience looking after our mounts and other animals while growing up but I'm really hopeful I'll get to meet, train and possibly travel with a tamer or get word of one, which is why I'm currently sitting in this tavern contemplating the meaning of life and bellybutton fluff. Finding people worthy of your time and effort is essential in this world where who you know and how you apply such connections can be your little trump cards for rainy days and tricky situations. Mother had grand hopes and ambitions for my life and I'm not sure how such things will come to pass, I'm neither worried, fretful nor overly concerned over such things, what will be will be, and I am content in knowing that mother tried to prepare me for as much as she could leaving me with a clear understanding of how she viewed the world but I am very curious as to what the world is really like and finding my own contribution within it. Currently I suppose I'm not that imposing to look at since I'm of average height with a sturdy build, waist length dark hair and a pleasing but not overly remarkable overall appearance. Until I smile, then I've been told I light up a whole room, I think that's an exaggeration personally but what would I know?

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Rhiannon
(+)

Wanderer Rhyannon

Advisor Description

Well that's my first contracted work completed, its been an eventful month. Over the last month I've experienced many new things and felt watched and judged plenty of times. Physically I'm in a slightly weakened condition from the people I've met through work, my lack of somewhere to stay in the city and I'm also hungry. All of which I'm planing on fixing at the tavern with my first pay. Before I get to the tavern an older warrior that I've noticed around town approaches me. Since I just got paid, I was expecting him to ask for money, but instead his first words were: "So you're the whelp I've heard so much about eh? I've known your parents for many years and they've tasked me with your wellbeing and mayhap teaching you a thing or two. Well done on earning some money. The name is Mathew the General and I've trained a few youths in my time and been a leader of others for longer than that; since I've got nothing better to do, you're my entertainment for the next few years."
"H-hi there Mathew the General, nice to meet you -"
"Hmm, and polite too. Go get a feed and a bed we will talk more later"
And with that the old warrior left me standing in the middle of the street not sure what to think, reeling from the emotions such a brief interaction stirred up.
So here I am in the tavern writing this down in the hopes that doing so will give me some clarity. Honesty though, a General, a real life leader, who better to teach me leadership skills than that. I wonder though, how he knew my parents and why he agreed to this? Only time will tell.

17th Aug, 2017 - 4:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Rhiannon
(+)

Rhyannon the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Day 1. Current location: Town.
Today many new things happened.
I finished my first months worth of work as a teamster and got paid.
I met my advisor for the first time much to my pleasant surprise.
I went to the tavern where I wrote a journal entry, had a meal well beyond my expectations and listened to the tavern gossip.
I tried my hand at some cooking and learned the skill, not that I'm any good yet! (Laugh)!
From there I went for a stroll and explore some places of interest.
Imagine my surprise when I found that you, my advisor, had given me some money! After collecting the funds I was able to purchase my first home! Thank you Mathew!
After depleting my funds for a good cause I went off to the town hall forthwith to pay my taxes and look for work.
With my day productively spent I have returned to my new abode to rest and recover in my new bed!
Until the morrow!
Goodnight Mathew.

17th Aug, 2017 - 4:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Rhiannon
(+)

Wanderer Rhyannon

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Beauty is often said to be in the eye of the beholder, and for none is this more true than for me as I behold you.
From startling eyes holding sparkling wit,
To lips quick to smile or laugh at my poor jokes.
Framed by a strong jaw below a stately brow, creating a blissful home for a roman nose of which one ought be proud!
But this is just thy face!
I dare not look lower lest my mind run into the gutter!
Well, just a peek ...
... Wow what a bust, so ample and lush!
There goes my face, consumed by a blush!.

17th Aug, 2017 - 5:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Rhiannon
(+)

Wanderer Rhyannon

Reflections on your mother

Reflections on my Mother…
My mother, gods bless her soul, was someone I both love and admire. She was a loving wife to a warrior of great strength and bravery and often displayed both traits in her own way too. I've learnt much from her will always think of her as my role model when considering domestic concerns or maters requiring skilled organization and a sense of humor - which is more often than you'd think!
She taught me a lot but most of all how to Iove and be loved the way a family ought and so few manage.
Miss you mum ...

18th Aug, 2017 - 10:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Rhiannon
(+)

Rhyannon the Wanderer

Reflections on your father

Reflections of Father
I don't really know father all that well. I know he cared, had great hopes for my future as did mother and that he was a warrior. But I believe he died some years ago, I'm not sure when where how or why. I'm not even sure what rank of warrior he was nor his true achievements. One day I will find out. In honor of my beloved mother and to satisfy my own curiosity I will uncover the details of this mystery, but I'm in no rush, my advisor is someone who knew my parents in a manner I did not and it has spiked my curiosity, but I know patience. Time and trust is more likely to answer questions than anything else.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Rhyannon the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,