Hinaka the Fisherman

Hinaka Fisherman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Aug, 2017 - 4:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 298
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Hinaka the Fisherman
A Friend

Hinaka the Fisherman

Hinaka began her life with rough beginnings, whether she was orphaned or abandoned is unknown but she lived her life trying to survive with her older brother to watch over her. Food was scarce and gold even more so, she learned to talk her way around obstacles and in times of dire need subtly snuck food from unsuspecting vendors.

Hina was frail as a child, sickly and small and though her health has improved over the years she remained particularly short barely reaching five feet in height if even that.

She has long black hair that contrasts with her fair complexion and large bright blue eyes. She has a dexterous, feminine frame toned with subtle muscle.

Though she is still young and learning the ways of the world her brother taught her the art of fishing and cooking so that she could at least be able to gather food for herself if nothing else.

Hinaka now wishes to start a trade in fishing, cooking and growing fresh produce. Perhaps own a successful farm and slowly gather a small fortune and make the right alliances to become the next.. Ruler of Kings

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Hinaka the Fisherman
A Friend

Fisherman Hinaka

Advisor Description

As Hinaka was returning from work she noticed Zykrie. A familiar face that she couldn't quite put her finger on until he introduced himself and his intentions. By request of her brother Zykrie decided to keep an eye on Hinaka with the knowledge of her goals and dreams he was left with the responsibility of offering his guidance in her journey.

Though introductions could be described as awkward Hinaka was a mix of relieved and irritated to see a friend close by when she was more or less alone on this journey but also annoyed at the lack of faith her brother had in her to have someone spying on her.

None the less he made his intentions clear to be there and support her in this adventure. His guidance and wisdom hers to know and though he doesn't speak openly his faith in her is unwavering.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Hinaka the Fisherman
A Friend

Hinaka the Fisherman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Some days when I drift into sleep I can't help but wonder of the woman in my dreams. I was orphaned, left alone with only my elder brothers memories of the past. I always pondered on what type of woman she was, my mother.

Was she kind or cruel, did she abandon us to the world or die valiantly protecting us as my brother fled with me still but an infant. He never would tell me much of our past, only that it was the past and no longer mattered.. Yet I find myself wondering more and more.. What was she like?

> TOPIC: Hinaka the Fisherman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,