Life's A Beach: Maracas, Trinidad

Life' S Beach Maracas Trinidad - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 5th Sep, 2017 - 12:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Life' s Beach Maracas, Trinidad
17th Aug, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

So where did you go today? I went here: Maracas Beach, the boys love the water. There are always negatives about the country we live in but this is one of the positives - the fact that you can take a drive at anytime in tropical weather and go to a beach for a bit of relaxation.

Life's A Beach: Maracas, Trinidad (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Trinidad Maracas Beach Lifes

That looks amazing, truly amazing. Perfect climate, beautiful vistas, and you have the beach too. That sounds pretty wonderful to me.

17th Aug, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Life's A Beach: Maracas, Trinidad Gallery Forum International

Yes, and if you notice it is very clear too. They are doing construction work on the parking lot and walk area so not so many people are willing to come. We park on the beach and take a portion of it for ourselves.

17th Aug, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

You live near there, you're so lucky?! I wish I could live near the beach and have warm tropical weather all year round!

17th Aug, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Not too near. The distance is short but the trip is long because to get to it you have to go up and down a winding mountain with narrow roads if that makes sense.

This is a shot of the other side of the beach from under our beach umbrella. You can see how clear it is as though we have the whole beach for ourselves.

20th Aug, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Sure JB, just rub it in our faces by showing off your awesome backyard. Wish I was there on the beach!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Life's Beach Maracas Trinidad

It is always nice to be able to relax on a beach and just watch as the ocean waves come in over and over.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Life's Beach Maracas Trinidad International Forum Gallery

Yeah, and as the weather starts to get cooler here in the US I find my eyes straying to this picture more and more.

+  1 2 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Life's A Beach: Maracas, Trinidad

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,