Andrerp Introduction

Andrerp Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Andrerp Introduction
A Friend

Andrerp Introduction

I love role playing games and today after getting an indication from a Facebook group about Rule Of Kings I decided to give it a go. I am specially looking forward to read lots of medieval fantasy stories and build my character as the story develops. I also play Dungeons & Dragons 5e four (4) times a week. I am a husband and I am also the father of two (2) beautiful girls.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Introduction Andrerp

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Greetings aspiring combatant. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Andrerp Introduction
A Friend

Andrerp Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome here! We have a few Dungeons & Dragons games going on now and I'm looking at starting one soon. Mine will be a 5e game. Daishain also has a 5e game and there are a few earlier version games going on as well. Look around. One plug, this is a well maintained site. The mods are great and keep the spam out and people are friendly and answer questions quickly and courteously.

> TOPIC: Andrerp Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,