Steveofett Introduction

Steveofett Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Steveofett Introduction
A Friend

Steveofett Introduction

Hi all new to the arena, I came to run a post Apacolyptic game set in the Rifts Earth setting use Rifts Unlimited Edition rules.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Introduction Steveofett

Welcome Science Fiction Role-play Gamer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To start playing is very simple:

All Scifi Role-playing Games are kept here: Science Fiction Play By Post Role-playing Games

You may also want to look at: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Within this Board you can select the type of Scifi you are interested in, for instance: Traveller Role-playing Game.

To create a Character: Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Steveofett Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Steveofett! Nice to have you here. If you want to be a GM here you will need to have a look at this: How To Be A Dungeon Master it also tells you where to post your opening thread to recruit players.

You just tried to post this in Introductions, I'm afraid its the wrong place. If you want to start a game you need to use the link I gave you it tells you what you need to post. This should go here: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews along with some other missing info.

international QUOTE
Looking to start a group in the New West, Sheriff Indominus Tex a four armed Super Slinger is looking for brave men and women of any race to serve as his Deputies and keep the border towns Demon and Monster free.
Bandits and other badguys are preferred captured alive for fair trail though sometimes accidents happen.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Introduction Steveofett

Wow you just got here and already planing to be a GM that's some high stuff right there. By the way welcome to Role-playing Games at its best.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Steveofett Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Steveofett

I been running a Rifts play by post for the past two years, saw a post on FB said they were looking for futuristic Game Masters.

So yeah, the only reason I'm here kids is to run a game.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Steveofett Introduction

I'm not a kid, in fact I don't think there are kids here. You might want to try following what Support said if you actually want to run your game.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Steveofett Introduction
A Friend

Steveofett Introduction

Current year 112pa.

The minion war rages.

I have material prepared for.

Rifts Japan.
Warlords of Russia.
South America.
New West.
Coalition States.
Phaseworld.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Steveofett Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi again Steveofett! That's great, but you need to put it in the board I linked to above. Please read what I shared above so you can have enough information for players to make a decision or comment. If you are not sure what to do please ask and we can help.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Steveofett Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,