India Pedophiles

India Pedophiles - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 3:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

India Pedophiles India Peadophile / Paedophile
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2012 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

India Pedophiles

India Pedophiles

Discussion about Pedophiles in India. In India what is the common sentence of a convicted Paedophile? How does the population view these crimes?

21st Jul, 2017 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Pedophiles India

If you were the mother of the child who was sexually abused would you be inclined to take matters into your own hands like the women of this village? Have a look: Source 5i.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

India Pedophiles
A Friend

India Pedophiles History & Civil Business Politics

Sometimes it seems that if the authorities are not doing a good job in stopping the crimes then villagers will take matters in their own hands and serve up justice.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

India Pedophiles
A Friend

Pedophiles India

Woe be to the person who sexually abuses one of my children if I get my hands on them before the authorities. I will leave it at that.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: India Pedophiles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,