Benefits Of Breast Feeding

Benefits Breast Feeding - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Apr, 2016 - 10:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Breastfeeding - When To Breast Feed
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2008 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

"Once you've given birth, breast feeding is the single most important thing you can do to protect your baby and help to promote good health. Best of all, breast feeding is free. Along with saving you money on HMR (Human Milk Replacement), breast feeding can also help you to keep your medical bills down. Babies that are fed with formula get sicker more often and more seriously than babies that are breast fed They also have more ear infections, respiratory infections, and other problems." -- Breastfeeding: What Nobody Is Talking About by Latonya Harding.

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2008 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Feeding Breast Benefits

I have a question. Is there a differince between breast milk from the breast, and breast milk from a bottle? Nutrition, contents, antibiotics, etc.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2008 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Benefits Of Breast Feeding Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

If you pump and store some breast milk in bottles for you baby there is no difference in the nutrition value between the two. Many women pump to have a supply on hand fro the husband or babysitter/care worker to give the child food while she is gone from the child.

4th Nov, 2008 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Feeding Breast Benefits

There is no difference in the nutrition aspect but you may have a difference in the "bonding" aspect. One of the main reasons babies love to breastfeed is because it feels cozy, warm, smells sweet and of course with mommy! smile.gif

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2008 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Feeding Breast Benefits

I have nursed all 5 of my boys until they were at least 12 months, some a little longer. I agree that the bonding is extremely beneficial for both mom and baby. Also, one great benefit that has not been mentioned yet is that breastfeeding lowers your risk for developing both kinds of breast cancer. Isn't that wonderful?! See the source for detailed information.Web MD

12th Nov, 2008 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Yes it has great benefits for mom and baby as they do bond. I always liked that aspect though my wife pumped occasionally just so I could feed our munchkins. She felt it was way easier to just use the breast as you can have the baby fed by the time you express for storage. She was at home with my children so if you are a working mum keep pumping! Moms milk is the best!

I like that when we were out and about no hunting on how to warm the bottle just feed our bundle of joy and on we went.

As the say "Hang in There Kid" its worth all the effort.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2011 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Benefits Breast Feeding

Name: Lisa

Comments: As a new mother my biggest concern is if I am breast feeding my daughter enough. Sometimes I just randomly pick her up to suck just in case and not just when she cries or specific feeding times. Maybe I'm over worried?

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2016 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Benefits Breast Feeding Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

A new secret to the miracle of breast milk revealed

One of the secrets to rich milk production in lactation has just been uncovered. New studies have revealed that breast cells develop two nuclei as the breast switches on lactation to nurture the newborn.This change begins to occur in late pregnancy with the generation of vast numbers of cells with two nuclei. Ref. Source 9o.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Benefits Of Breast Feeding

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,