Breast Feeding In Public - Page 2 of 4

I disagree wit hthe woman going to prison - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Feb, 2017 - 4:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Breast Feeding In Public
29th Aug, 2009 - 6:51am / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding In Public - Page 2

Well KNtoran I know many women who don't want others to see them breast feed. If it were more acceptable socially then they'd do it in public more but with a wrap over them. Special shirts are also made for the purpose. My point was as long as their breast isn't showing to everyone then it is okay. If society was different and people wouldn't stare or get excited at breasts then women wouldn't have to cover them up.
I do agree with Ebbs about people using formula too much. There are nutrients in breast milk that cannot be duplicated. Some women just don't want to "deal with breast feeding" and pain and leaking that can come with it. Others don't seem to make enough milk. I would rather breast feed than give formula to my future babies.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2013 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Public Feeding Breast

Mums paid to breastfeed own kids

NEW mums will be paid hundreds of dollars to breastfeed their babies in a scheme aimed at removing the "Stigma" Of the practice. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2014 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding In Public Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Supporters rally around breast-feeding Logan mom who was told to cover up

A group of breast-feeding moms in Logan are taking a stand after one of them was asked to cover up. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2015 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Public Feeding Breast

'There is nothing weird about this'

ASHLEY Kaidel is on a mission to let other mums know breastfeeding in public is totally normal, after she was rudely shamed. Ref. Source 1x

Image from Facebook public domain.

Breast Feeding In Public
Breast Feeding In Public (Hover)

4th Dec, 2015 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Public Feeding Breast

Sahara yes breast feeding can have some discomfort though a quick trip to the bathroom solves the overloaded situation. My wife loved that she did not have to fuss with bottles though sleep was tough. At this point in time yeas breast feeding shirts and bras are nice to provide a modest mom with more cover and easier access and cover up during burp time.

As far as this woman Ashley Kaidel well an extremist fused to blow at any who do not 100% agree. Not sure she is using the best tactics to further the social change that will allow full front feeding with no stares.

Get society to focus on sensuality rather then sexuality then perhaps it will be better. But as for me feed away I have seen my sisters and Aunts doing it as I grew up so no biggy here. As my grandfather said to my wife just before he died, "Your given him the teat aint ya?".

4th Feb, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding In Public

So its a crime now to breastfeed in public? I think people need to get a nature reality check and stop staring at women who breastfeed in public. See the report: Source 6j.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding In Public
A Friend

Breast Feeding Public - Page 2

What I find really weird is the contrast. A woman deliberately showing off her breasts in public is often treated well by the majority of people. Oh some view it unfavorably, but they're in the minority. But a woman breastfeeding in public, even if she uses a shawl so nothing is actually seen faces exclamations of disgust more than anything else.

This is a trend I don't understand, that's what the body part in question is for, and it is simply a matter of a woman being a good mother.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Feb, 2017 - 7:16pm

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding In Public
A Friend

Breast Feeding Public Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I disagree wit hthe woman going to prison after breastfeeding her child. I thik Idaho has it all wrong and that this woman should never have been charged or given a citation over breast feeding. I stand by statements that this is a natural process for feeding our youth. If people have a issue with it then they need to learn about it and stop worrying about it. Go mind their own business and stop trying to tell women what they can or can not do or what is acceptable or unacceptable behavior.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Breast Feeding In Public

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,