Why Dancing Sucks

Why Dancing Sucks - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Aug, 2010 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2008 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Why Dancing Sucks

Why Dancing Sucks

Tell me your reasons why Dancing sucks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Why Dancing Sucks
A Friend

Sucks Dancing Why

Dancing sucks because I just can not seem to be able to dance well at all. It is hard to enjoy it when your always afraid your going to step on her feet.

24th Oct, 2008 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Why Dancing Sucks Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The time it sucks the most is when you're confronted by someone you don't want to dance with and you dance with them anyway just so they don't feel bad but all the time you're not enjoying it.

24th Oct, 2008 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Dancing Why

Dancing sucks because much of the music I like to listen to is not for dancing.

When a nice dance song comes on you cannot dance because the floor is packed and you just kind weeble woble around.

A good dance hall is usually full of old folks as younger people do not know traditional dances.

Dancing sucks because my wife and I are not great at dancing with each other but do better with our frineds spouse!

Dancing sucks beacuse teens feel way to self conscouse to try it.

Dancing sucks because most people can not dance well.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2010 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Dancing Why

Name: Jacdel

Comments: If you really got some moves and talent, then you can enjoy it.

But for the most part, dancing pretty much sucks. Most people I know, especially guys, cannot dance well and look pretty foolish even attempting it. So why ask us?

The music we are forced to dance to sucks most of all.

I think we are better off if they just outlawed it altogether.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2010 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Why Dancing Sucks
A Friend

Why Dancing Sucks

I think if I take some dance lessons I can be a better dancer but I think a lot of the music has to change for the younger groups to really get into the groove and enjoy dancing. heck maybe Disco will make a come back and allow some of us to relive our youth and hurt ourselves trying to bust a move. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Why Dancing Sucks
A Friend

Why Dancing Sucks

Dancing sucks because you have to hear vile music, usualy played badly while looking like a total fool.
I remember once seeing one of those silly dance shows briefly on TV and a Judge was saying that he didn't like heavy metal music because you can't dance to it. That summed it all nicely for me.
Dancing sucks because I"d rather listen to the music than just wobble about feeling uncomfortable.

5th Aug, 2010 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Why Dancing Sucks Movies Music Fashion & Sports

international QUOTE (Dead2u @ 4-Aug 10, 7:51 PM)
Dancing sucks because I"d rather listen to the music than just wobble about feeling uncomfortable.

Interesting take.

For me, it sucks in many ways because you don't seem to get all the steps right and requires so much energy and technicalities that in the end it's more like a work than anything else.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Why Dancing Sucks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,