Why Search Engines Suck

Why Search Engines Suck - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 19th Jan, 2015 - 8:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2008 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Why Search Engines Suck

Why Search Engines Suck

Tell me the reasons why you think Search Engines suck.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2015 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Suck Engines Search Why

Sometimes its like trying to find a needle in a haystack. You're sent to sites that aren't what you are looking for and they display information not relevant to your search words.

18th Jan, 2015 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Why Search Engines Suck Gaming Video & Issues Computer

No argument there. I believe the way search engines display their data has to do with the various algorithms they employ or in other words search bots do not see a web site the same way.

19th Jan, 2015 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Suck Engines Search Why

I’m surprised that there is no direct Google page that explains what boolean operators they use, and how to use them. Boolean operators are keywords that you use to refine a search, for instance if you want to search for dolphins but don’t want to search for the NFL team then you would search “dolphins NOT football’, this way the search the animal, not the team. [..] There are a lot of boolean operators and Google doesn't use them all, and use them differently then other search engines.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Maybe you wanted to link an example but instead you just recopied your text?

19th Jan, 2015 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Suck Engines Search Why

Are you talking about Google Advanced Search which gives you many different options? Google will never explain how their search works, that will be bad for competition mate. wink.gif

> TOPIC: Why Search Engines Suck

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,